Vidispine Server Agents¶
Vidispine server agents (VSAs) are typically handled with the vidispine-admin and vidispine-agent-admin shell tool. A few API commands are available for control, though.
New in version 4.6.
Retrieve all Vidispine server agents¶
Retrieve a specific Vidispine server agent¶
Retrieve the VSA configuration¶
- GET /vxa/(uuid)/configuration¶
Returns the client-side configuration of the VSA.
- application/json – A JSON object with the settings and current status of the VSA.
Add a VSA node¶
- PUT /vxa/enable-ssh¶
Registers a new VSA node in the system.
- vsip – The address to which the VSA should connect. Can be specified multiple times for a cluster configuration.
- vsport – The port to which the VSA should connect. Can be specified multiple times for a cluster configuration.
- uuid – Optional, the UUID of the VSA. If not set, Vidispine will assign a UUID.
- vxaname – Optional, the name of the VSA.
- text/plain – A text configuration to be added on the VSA’s configuration.