Storage name rules¶
Storage name rules can be used to enforce a specific naming scheme for files created on a specific storage.
Creates a new storage name rule that attempts enforce the filename on a certain storage. This operation does not rename the file, it merely creates a rule for it. The file will then be renamed at a later time, if the file is located on that storage.
- filename (string) – Required. The desired filename of the file.
- 200 OK – Rule added successfully.
- 400 Bad request – A conflicting rule exists.
Deletes a storage name rule that matches the (item id, shape id, storage id, filename) quadruple. Note that this does not change any existing filenames a file might have.
- filename (string) – Required. The filename of the rule.
- 200 OK – Rule removed successfully.