Storage name rules¶
- GET /item/(item-id)/shape/(shape-id)/filename¶
Retrieves a list of URIs to all storage name rules that are contained within a shape.
- application/xml , application/json , text/plain – URIListDocument
- PUT /item/(item-id)/shape/(shape-id)/filename/(storage-id)¶
Creates a new storage name rule that attempts enforce the filename on a certain storage. This operation does not rename the file, it merely creates a rule for it. The file will then be renamed at a later time, if the file is located on that storage.
- filename – The desired filename of the file.
- 200 OK – Rule added successfully.
- 400 Bad request – A conflicting rule exists.
- DELETE /item/(item-id)/shape/(shape-id)/filename/(storage-id)¶
Deletes a storage name rule that matches the (item id, shape id, storage id, filename) quadruple. Note that this does not change any existing filenames a file might have.
- filename – The filename of the rule.
- 200 OK – Rule removed successfully.