A transfer is normally started while doing a Import using the request body.
A transfer can be in one of the following states.
- Data is currently being sent.
- The transfer is waiting to start.
- All the data has been transferred.
- The transfer has been aborted by the user.
- An error has occurred causing the transfer to fail.
- A piece of the data has been sent.
Transfers are assigned bandwidth according to their priorities. A priority is an integer between 1 and 1000. Transfers with a higher priority value is prioritized over transfers with a lower priority value.
Retrieve all transfers of a specific state¶
- GET /transfer¶
Returns all transfers that are in a particular state.
- state – Optional Transfer state of the transfers to retrieve. Default is “TRANSFERRING”.
- number – Optional integer, the number of transfers to return. Default is all transfers.
- first – Optional integer, the number of the first transfer to return. Default is 1.
- application/xml, application/json – A TransferListDocument