Vidispine server agents¶
Vidispine server agents (VSAs) are typically handled with the
vidispine-agent-admin shell tools.
A few API commands are available for control, though.
List all server agents¶
Retrieve a server agent¶
Retrieve the server agent configuration¶
Returns the client-side configuration of the VSA.
- application/json – A JSON object with the settings and current status of the VSA.
Register a server agent¶
Registers a new VSA node in the system.
- vsip (string) – The address to which the VSA should connect. Can be specified multiple times for a cluster configuration.
- vsport (string) – The port to which the VSA should connect. Can be specified multiple times for a cluster configuration.
- ws (string) – The URI to the API endpoint. Used to enable WebSocket tunneling, as an alternative to
vsport. Can be specified multiple times for a cluster configuration.
- uuid (string) – The UUID of the VSA. If not set, Vidispine will assign a UUID.
- vxaname (string) – The name of the VSA.
- text/plain – A text configuration to be added on the VSA’s configuration.